ControlWave® Micro - Hybrid RTU/PLC
ControlWave Micro breaks the price/performance barrier for small to mid-sized RTU/PLC products and adds significant scalability to the ControlWave family of hybrid controllers. ControlWave Micro evolves the capabilities of the proven ControlWave RTU into a lower priced, space-efficient package required by small to mid-sized applications.
ControlWave Micro has very low power consumption for solar applications.
ControlWave Micro offers exceptional communication capability with up to eleven serial ports and one or two optional 10/100 Mb Ethernet I/P ports. Optional built-in spread-spectrum radios and worldwide dial-line modems offer convenient integration and communication flexibility. ControlWave Micro facilitates communication with other devices through widely accepted networks. And ControlWave Micro comes with the popular BSAP protocol as a standard feature.
ControlWave® Micro - Hybrid RTU/PLCEMERSON MICRO WAVE
- ControlWave FOUNDATION Fieldbus Interface
- ControlWave FOUNDATION Fieldbus Model Configuration
- ControlWave HART® Device Interface
- ControlWave Loop Power Supply
- ControlWave Micro
- ControlWave Micro Analog Input/Output Modules
- ControlWave Micro Communication Modules
- ControlWave Micro Digital Input/Output Modules
- ControlWave Micro HART/BTI Interface Module
- ControlWave Micro High-Speed/Low-Speed Counter Input Module
- ControlWave Micro Mixed Input/Output Modules
- ControlWave Micro Model Configuration
- ControlWave Micro Resistance Temperature Detector Module and Thermocouple Module
- ControlWave Micro: IEC 62591 Interface (CWMICRO:62591)
- ControlWave Station Manager
- ControlWave: Integrated Pump Control SCADA RTU